Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Waterproof Ipod Headphones

(Said with eyes closed and fingers crossed) I hope these work, I hope these work!!

The reward for learning to swim is the H2O Audio kit. I promised myself this reward a year ago after seeing my friend and swim angel Wendy listening to her Ipod while swimming laps. I said 'Theresa, if you get to the point where you can swim laps alone, you deserve waterproof headphones'.  Well hot damn [can I say that on a blog] that day has come and the audio kit arrived from Amazon today.  I'm gonna read the instructions and can't wait to test it tomorrow.  Hopefully, I won't ruin my ipod.

This is the it for 3G Ipod shuffle. It's old but I love using it while running. I'll provide an update after a week or two of using it. Wish me luck!


update: I used the headphones 1/3/12 and they worked well. It took a few tries to seat the earbuds. They were snuggled nicely in my ear until the third breath, then they'd popout. By lap 2 or was it 3, they stayed in. I did have to change to a smaller bud.  So far, I like them.

1 comment:

  1. Finally a use for the ipod shuffle! I have the shuffle as well and keep looking at the h2o thing but haven't made the purchase yet. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete