Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy Birthday to me!

June 11 has and will always be my favorite day of the year. It's my birthday. I don't celebrate buy buying a bunch of stuff. I typically celebrate my life by reflecting on the years that have passed, family members that I love and who love me, friendships that have been made and goals I've achieved. Every year, I marvel at my wonderful and blessed life. I give thanks to God for the many things and people that keep appearing. People that I had no idea would be placed in my life at the right time and for the right reasons, seasons or lifetime.  This year is no different. I hope to have many years of life remaining.

Today my eyes are fading, my body is tired but I am happy, healthy and loved. What more is there to want?  I took today off from training and realized that it's ok to take a day off when needed, enjoy a good meal, and enjoy a laugh.

Appreciate life tomorrow isn't promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment